Our most popular t-shirt now in ladies style. Comes with the 3 badge logo on the front and our original campaign hashtag on the reverse. Money raised from the sale of t-shirts will be donated to various organizations that assist First Responders affected by PTSD. Join the movement, support those that dedicate their lives helping others.
The text on each t-shirt is 3″ high and no longer than 10″ (scaled). For better quality and longer life of your garment, we now use Heat Film instead of silk-screening.
** ALL SALES FINAL
SIZING CHART *** please pay close attention to sizing These shirts fit small
- 159 g/m² 50% polyester/25% combed ring spun cotton/25% rayon
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Fabric 30/1
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and curved bottom hem
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
About the Campaign
The goal of the campaign is to spread social awareness worldwide in regards to First Responder mental health issues. We strive to create an open platform of discussion, a safe space for First Responders to connect, as well as an outlet to raise money to donate back into the community. We support initiatives and organizations that focus on providing mental health supports for all First Responders.
|Size||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|